This week’s Challenge and rules:
To answer fours questions each week.
Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
- Do you prefer juice or fruit?
- Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
- If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colors would you use?
- Ways to Relax List: Make a list of what relaxes you and helps you feel calm.
Hands down I love fresh fruit. It’s natures treat. Even here in Anchorage I tend to keep fruit and berries on hand for indulgent weekend brunch.
As I child I moved around quite a bit. It wasn’t until I moved to Anchorage as a young wife in my early twenties that I settled into a place I would call home. I’ve been here for almost 25 years!
Let’s paint childhood with all the colors in the crayon box! Each color carefully explored across all mediums… including unexpected masterpieces drawn on walls with a child’s hand.
Ways to Relax
- Bubble baths and candlelight
- A good read
- Baking feel-good-yummies with my grand daughter
- Spending time in the sun
- A cup of tea
- Some quiet time and just breathe
I’m grateful that the snow has stopped, daylight grows each day and that I’m so very blessed with family and friends. I’m looking forward to the upcoming week; I’m off to Vegas for a long weekend! Can’t wait!