Being kind to others is a great way to improve your happiness, mood and overall health, as well as spreading joy to others. It’s a win win for everyone. And who doesn’t like that!
Here are 5 small acts of kindness which can have BIG happiness impacts.
- Smile – at everyone! Even when you least feel like it. Before you know it your smile will be real.
- Leave a nice comment on someone’s blog post or social media account. 😀
- Bring donuts, cookies, bagels, or whatever your team loves to the office.
- Compliment a stranger on their bag, their shoes, their amazing hair cut.
- Leave a larger tip than normal for your favorite barista or local server. They work hard and will be grateful for the recognition.
I could go on, there are just so many easy ways to spread happiness. It really doesn’t take much to make the world a brighter place to live in. Try a few and see what happens.
Sending you love and happiness.
Side Note: I’m playingalong with the Good For The Heart – Good For The Brain Challenge #GFTH-GFTB . Interested in playing? Checkout Shelley’s blog Quaint Revival for her guidelines and then stay awhile and indulge in her funny, insightful posts. I’m sure you too will quickly become a big fan.
Blogs that made my heart smile: