Day 100 – #100HappyDay Challenge
What I learned:
- It’s harder than it looks to slow down enough to pay attention to the day then post about it.
- Happiness is not an object you can pluck from a tree.
- Happiness is recognizing the flicker inside of us…
- And it’s not found inside of others.
- The pursuit of happiness is the greatest lie I’ve participated in.
- Why? Because true happiness is not a chase…
- Happiness is a choice.
- Happiness is sharing a smile and kind word, even while someone is stabbing you in the arm with a needle, just to see them smile.
- It’s the faith that the sun is shining behind storm clouds, waiting to burst into golden rays lighting up our world.
- Bottom line; Love ❤️ = 😍 Happiness.
Sending you all love and happiness.